Fashionpedia: The Visual Dictionary of Fashion Design
Fashionpedia is the perfect visual reference for anyone interested in fashion (especially those who make their own fashion!)
If you’ve ever wondered; “What the name of that kind of collar?” or “What kind of coat is that?” You’ll find in in Fashionary.
The contents is mainly in the form of sleek, simple illustrations accompanied by easy, quick reference annotations. You’ll find everything in here from an overview of 20th century fashion to the names of diamond cuts.
- Fashion History and Silhouettes
- Apparel (types of garments)
- Details (specific garment details)
- Accessories (hats, hosiery, jewelry and more)
- Textile (fibres, weaves, patterns & more)
- Manufacturing (processes, sourcing, embellishments and more)
- Body & Beauty
- Measurements & Fabric Care
20cm x 14.5cm x 3cm